DataList

Alberto

I have in the html code of an aspx page a DataList control with a label
inside. The label shows the value of a field of a table:

<asp:Label id="lblID" runat="server">
<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "ID") %>
</asp: Label>

It works fine but when I try to read the label's value from the codebehind
in this way:
((Label)(myDataList.Items.FindControl("lblID"))).Text;
The property Text is empty (but I can read in the screen its value). I also
have others controls in the DataList and I can read their values without any
problem.

Any idea?

Thank you.