Dataset error w/MySql: Ojbect reference not set to an instance of an object

Cirene

I just installed VS.NET 2008 w/SP1 and the MySQL Connector 5.2. Does the
DataSet feature work with MySQL? I created a new dataset, DataSet1.xsd and
tried to add a TableAdapter. In the TableAdapter Configuration Wizard when I
try to use the Query Builder I get the error "Object Reference Not Set To An
Instance Of The Object". Any idea why? In fact, I can't even drag the table
from the Server Explorer to the DataSet1.xsd interface. I get "Mouse drag
operation failed. Ojbect reference not set to an instance of an object." Can
you please help? This is urgent!