Dataset to Database

Discussion in 'XML' started by w0006941, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. w0006941

    w0006941 Guest

    Hello

    I am currently building a systems integtration package which require
    me to call from a SQL database and enter into a dataset.

    I am not very familiar with .NET and i am sure it can be done. I a
    writing it in C#.

    After this i will be writing a .xsl to manipulate the dataset into th
    required xml format through DOM.

    If anyone can help it would be much appreciated to get the data int
    the dataset

    Joh

    w000694
    w0006941, Jan 26, 2004