Dataset to Database

w0006941

Hello

I am currently building a systems integtration package which require
me to call from a SQL database and enter into a dataset.

I am not very familiar with .NET and i am sure it can be done. I a
writing it in C#.

After this i will be writing a .xsl to manipulate the dataset into th
required xml format through DOM.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated to get the data int
the dataset

Joh

w000694