Date Comparison

mohana2004

Hi,
I need to compare two dates and find the number of days between those
two dates.This can be done with datetime module in python as below,
but this is not supported in Jython.

example
from datetime import date
a=datetime.date(2009,2,1)
b=datetime.date(2008,10,10)
c= a-b
c.days
114

Is there any other function to do the same(should be supported by
Jython)

Regards,
Monyl

Diez B. Roggisch

Hi,
I need to compare two dates and find the number of days between those
two dates.This can be done with datetime module in python as below,
but this is not supported in Jython.

example
from datetime import date
a=datetime.date(2009,2,1)
b=datetime.date(2008,10,10)
c= a-b
c.days
114

Is there any other function to do the same(should be supported by
Jython)

Use the java API of java.util. That methods like before and after on
date-objects.

Diez

Mark Wooding

I need to compare two dates and find the number of days between those
two dates.This can be done with datetime module in python as below,
but this is not supported in Jython.

example
from datetime import date
a=datetime.date(2009,2,1)
b=datetime.date(2008,10,10)
c= a-b
c.days
114

I don't understand your problem.

Jython 2.2.1 on java1.6.0_0
Type "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. 114

-- [mdw]