Date Format Incorrect

jack-e

Hi,

Since upgrading servers the date format has been incorrect on my
website. It now show dates as MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD/MM/YYYY
(Australian format).

I changed the international settings on the server to Australia and
when I look in the database (SQL Server Express) everything looks OK.
When I run - select getdate() - it returns the correct format.

For some reason asp.net is displaying it in USA format - any ideas?

Guest

try adding this into web.config file
<system.web>
....blabla