date problem

Erwin Moller

OzThor said:
ok, re my post about using date's to load differen .js files...

thanks... have it working now....

well almost....

I have a quiz here that loads a new set of questions each day...

the problem is, that for some reasion today 11th feb 2004 will not load
the .js file, or is not reading it..

but here is the fun part..... with the same data in a number of
differen .js files, eached named for a diffreent day, and using the same
quiz page, just clicking the refrish button..
i change the dates... it works... days befor, and days after, but not
on that date (11 feb 2004) any thoughts as to why.

is there anything special about that date????

don't think it is in the code as i said using the same page for all...

the js files are named quiz_1041a.js, quiz_1042a.js, quiz_1043a.js

quiz_1042a.js, is the one with the problem.... would there be anything in
the file name giving a problem??

Hi,

11 feb is the birthday of Thomas Alva Edison.
Never ever use that date on a computer!!

http://www.thomasedison.com/Inventions.htm

:p

ahum...

I don't expect that the date has something to do with it except when you
explicitely are doing something in your code with that date. (Or now/today
which by an incredible coincedence is 11 feb 2004)

Regards,
Erwin Moller

OzThor