    Where is a better place for it?
    Thanks.
    Jim.

    J Jones, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Hi

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/secnetlpMSDN.asp

    Eugene Jenihov, Feb 5, 2004

  3. J Jones

    Scott Allen Guest

    In certain environments it certainly is risky.

    Take a look at the application configuration block from MS which
    supports encryption and signing of config information.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/cmab.asp

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com