Debian packages for qt4-qtruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Vincent Fourmond, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. Hello all !

    I've made debian packages for the qt4-qtruby bindings. They are
    currently waiting in the NEW queue at debian, so I thought I would
    provide them on my own web page in the while. In short, adding the
    following line to your sources.list should be enough

    deb http://vincent.fourmond.neuf.fr/debian unstable/

    More information on http://vincent.fourmond.neuf.fr/debian.html

    I could only build the packages for amd64 and ia386, as I don't have
    any other hardware. Instructions for building the package for your
    architecture can also be found in the already mentioned page.

    The current version is 1.4.6, as I didn't have the time to package
    1.4.7. This will be done as soon as I do have some.

    Enjoy !

    Vince

    --
    Vincent Fourmond, PhD student