debug is not working

WebBuilder451

I'm unable to debug websites. For some reason my visual studio is not
stopping on break points. Has this happened to anyone else.
I'm on vista and vs2k5
--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello WebBuilder451,

Did u install VS 2005 Vista Update?

see there another reason

---
WBR,

W> I'm unable to debug websites. For some reason my visual studio is not
W> stopping on break points. Has this happened to anyone else.
W> I'm on vista and vs2k5
W> kes

WebBuilder451

yes i did (thanks for replying)
The vista update did fix a problem with the dataset designer (blitting?)
that made re-draws extreemly slow. Did that a long time ago.
--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)
thanks (as always)

kes

WebBuilder451

thanks for the artical. I'm using vista business (should have noted that).
Also i usee file system for development.
Thanks