    I need to debug my C++ program, and I am using Microsoft VC++ ver 6.
    Does anyone know how I can trace and debug it?
    Thanks-Rob

    Rob, Aug 26, 2003

  2. > I need to debug my C++ program, and I am using Microsoft VC++ ver 6.
    > Does anyone know how I can trace and debug it?

    How about using the build-in debugger (just press F11)? A quick look at
    the menu should be enough to figure that one out.

    BTW. MSVC specific questions like this one should be asked in one of the
    microsoft.public.vc.* groups.

    --
    Peter van Merkerk
    peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl