Debug

Rob

Hi,
I need to debug my C++ program, and I am using Microsoft VC++ ver 6.
Does anyone know how I can trace and debug it?
Thanks-Rob

Peter van Merkerk

I need to debug my C++ program, and I am using Microsoft VC++ ver 6.
Does anyone know how I can trace and debug it?

How about using the build-in debugger (just press F11)? A quick look at
the menu should be enough to figure that one out.

BTW. MSVC specific questions like this one should be asked in one of the
microsoft.public.vc.* groups.