Feb 12, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

As mentioned here,

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc266343.aspx

when we call DebugBreak, the program under \\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug key, will be invoked. The value for mine is,

"C:\Windows\system32\vsjitdebugger.exe" -p %ld -e %ld

In my environment, a dialog will be displayed and Visual Studio 2008 is the only item to select to debug. My question is, why vsjitdebugger.exe is not called as mentioned in MSDN, but Visual Studio 2008 is displayed in the dialog box?

thanks in advance,
George