Debugging is not supported under current trust level settings (??)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dgk, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. dgk

    dgk Guest

    Is there a FAQ somewhere about how to publish a web app to a (2003)
    server? I've mapped a drive to a directory under inetpub/wwwroot, and
    used the Visual Studio "Publish Web Site" menu option to build and
    publish it. The app files show up on the server. I went into IIS and
    created it the app as a virtual directory. Now IIS looks good, with
    the gear icon on the directory, but trying to access the application
    via IE gives this message:

    Debugging is not supported under current trust level settings

    I have no idea what the problem is. I have it working on a test server
    but trying to publish it to the production server is giving me fits.

    Any ideas greatly appreciated. Here's the full page that is returned:

    Parser Error
    required to service this request. Please review the following specific
    parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: Debugging is not supported under current trust
    level settings.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ page language="VB" masterpagefile="~/PRDUA.master"
    autoeventwireup="false" inherits="_Default, App_Web_1vuq0qoz"
    title="PRDUStart" %>
    Line 2: <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="CPH"
    Runat="Server">
    Line 3: <div style="font-size: large; color: blue;" align="left">
    dgk, Dec 14, 2006