Declaration of new management; terms and conditions of continued useof these groups.

Unitary Matrix

All of these newsgroups now belong to me, forthwith. Therefore,
henceforth, posting to these newsgroups requires permission from me,
which I do however generously grant in advance for all but the
following individuals:

* Adam H. Kerman
* tholen
* J. Edgar Hoover
* George W. Bush
* glyph
* Steve
* Sherm Pendley
* ClassCastException
* KalElFan

These people can submit individual articles to me for approval and
posting, except that tholen, Bush, and glyph are blanket banned, and
KalElFan cannot crosspost articles to both rec.arts.tv and any other
newsgroup. Any article by tholen, Bush, or glyph, or crossposted
article by KalElFan, will be summarily rejected.

HOWEVER, there are a few mild restrictions for everyone else:

* No dissing Star Trek (2009)
* No referring people to webforums that wish to use newsgroups
* No off-topic political crap will be tolerated!!
* Do not insult me
* No peddling Clojure in the Java newsgroup.

The transition of rule should be smooth for most of you, save the off-
topic political crossposters that currently plague rec.arts.tv, and of
course tholen, who will all have to find new trolling grounds. Sorry.

That will be all.

Except:

Now that I've got your attention, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Adam H. Kerman

Unitary Matrix said:
[...]

It's about time seamus has me at number one on a Lits o Haet.

Jerry Gerrone

All of these newsgroups now belong to me, forthwith.

What does this grandiose claim have to do with television, Matrix?
Therefore, henceforth, posting to these newsgroups requires permission
from me, which I do however generously grant in advance for all but the
following individuals

What does that have to do with television, Matrix?
[...]

What does any of that have to do with television, Matrix?

Extravagan

* Do not insult me

You're [numerous insults deleted]. And, probably, another Seamus sock.

Who is "Seamus", Wesson? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.
Ah, a Java fan with an inferiority complex on behalf of his chosen
language? :)

I wouldn't know. I don't know much about computer programming languages.
It most certainly will.

Is that a threat?

Somehow I doubt the anonymous Google user that started this thread is
quaking in his boots. :)
Ah. And now we get to the quux of the matter. Cute troll, and happy 2011
to you too. :)

I hope it's better than 2010 was. Fringe doomed, SGU canceled,
scheduling shenanigans that make those of previous years pale in
comparison, rec.arts.tv overrun by the tholenbot and shitloads of
off-topic political crap, and personal matters that are none of anyone's
beeswax here.

tholen

1> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

1> All of these newsgroups now belong to me, forthwith.

Classic delusion of grandeur.

1> Therefore,
1> henceforth, posting to these newsgroups requires permission from
me,
1> which I do however generously grant in advance for all but the
1> following individuals:

1> * Adam H. Kerman
1> * tholen
1> * J. Edgar Hoover
1> * George W. Bush
1> * glyph
1> * Steve
1> * Sherm Pendley
1> * ClassCastException
1> * KalElFan

Right up there with a two-term President, I see.

1> These people can submit individual articles to me for approval and
1> posting, except that tholen, Bush, and glyph are blanket banned,
and
1> KalElFan cannot crosspost articles to both rec.arts.tv and any
other
1> newsgroup. Any article by tholen, Bush, or glyph, or crossposted
1> article by KalElFan, will be summarily rejected.

We'll see about that.

1> HOWEVER, there are a few mild restrictions for everyone else:

1> * No dissing Star Trek (2009)
1> * No referring people to webforums that wish to use newsgroups
1> * No off-topic political crap will be tolerated!!
1> * Do not insult me
1> * No peddling Clojure in the Java newsgroup.

What do any of those restrictions have to do with OS/2, Matrix?

1> The transition of rule should be smooth for most of you, save the
off-
1> topic political crossposters that currently plague rec.arts.tv, and
of
1> course tholen, who will all have to find new trolling grounds.
Sorry.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

1> That will be all.

1> Except:

1> Now that I've got your attention, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What does that have to do with OS/2, Matrix?

tholen

Adam H. Kerman writes:

19> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

19> It's about time seamus has me at number one on a Lits o Haet.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Kerman?

tholen

6> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

6> What does this grandiose claim have to do with television, Matrix?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

6> What does that have to do with television, Matrix?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

6> What does any of that have to do with television, Matrix?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

7> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

7> Who is "seamus", Kerman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that
7> alias.

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

Unitary Matrix

1> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os..os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

1> All of these newsgroups now belong to me, forthwith.

Classic delusion of grandeur.

Classic tholenbot, taking everything too seriously and literally.
1> Therefore,
1> henceforth, posting to these newsgroups requires permission from
me,
1> which I do however generously grant in advance for all but the
1> following individuals:

1> * Adam H. Kerman
1> * tholen
1> * J. Edgar Hoover
1> * George W. Bush
1> * glyph
1> * Steve
1> * Sherm Pendley
1> * ClassCastException
1> * KalElFan

Right up there with a two-term President, I see.

One widely acknowledged to be the worst in history, tholenbot.
1> These people can submit individual articles to me for approval and
1> posting, except that tholen, Bush, and glyph are blanket banned,
and
1> KalElFan cannot crosspost articles to both rec.arts.tv and any
other
1> newsgroup. Any article by tholen, Bush, or glyph, or crossposted
1> article by KalElFan, will be summarily rejected.

We'll see about that.

Rejected, tholenbot.
1> HOWEVER, there are a few mild restrictions for everyone else:

1> * No dissing Star Trek (2009)
1> * No referring people to webforums that wish to use newsgroups
1> * No off-topic political crap will be tolerated!!
1> * Do not insult me
1> * No peddling Clojure in the Java newsgroup.

What do any of those restrictions have to do with OS/2, Matrix?

Why, absolutely nothing, of course, tholenbot.

Except to get your offtopic drivel the heck out of
comp.os.os2.advocacy, tholenbot.
1> The transition of rule should be smooth for most of you, save the
off-
1> topic political crossposters that currently plague rec.arts.tv, and
of
1> course tholen, who will all have to find new trolling grounds.
Sorry.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Aww, widdle tholenbot doesn't like being called on his trolling! Poor
widdle tholenbot!
1> That will be all.

1> Except:

1> Now that I've got your attention, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What does that have to do with OS/2, Matrix?

Why, nothing at all, tholenbot.

tholen

2> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

2> Classic tholenbot, taking everything too seriously and literally.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

2> One widely acknowledged to be the worst in history, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

2> Rejected, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

2> Why, absolutely nothing, of course, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

2> Except to get your offtopic drivel the heck out of
2> comp.os.os2.advocacy, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

2> Aww, widdle tholenbot doesn't like being called on his trolling!
Poor
2> widdle tholenbot!

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

2> Why, nothing at all, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

Arne Vajhøj

2> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development

2> Classic tholenbot, taking everything too seriously and literally.

Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

There is somebody by the name of tholen that acts like a bot!

Arne

tholen

15> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

15> There is somebody by the name of tholen that acts like a bot!

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
have to do with OS/2, Arne? Ironically, there is somebody
by the name of Arne that acts like a troll.

Arne Vajhøj

15> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

15> There is somebody by the name of tholen that acts like a bot!

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
have to do with OS/2, Arne?

It was unsubstantiated but very correct.

Do you want me to post links to a dozen or more
posts from someone posting as tholen which could
very easily be machine generated?

I assume that everybody has seen them, but I can
produce them if that will make you happy.

Arne

tholen

16> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

16> It was unsubstantiated but very correct.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
have to do with OS/2, Arne?

16> Do you want me to post links to a dozen or more
16> posts from someone posting as tholen which could
16> very easily be machine generated?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Arne?

16> I assume that everybody has seen them, but I can
16> produce them if that will make you happy.

What does your assumption have to do with OS/2, Arne?

BlissKetoACV
Top