Decoding Multipart responses

Corey Martella

I've been struggling with Soap4R
(http://groups.google.com/group/soap4r/browse_thread/thread/e7372dff4d5708da)
trying to make it read the CSV attachment that comes back with a web
service response (attached). So I decided I'd try to make use of
net/http and just post literal soap xml. The response comes back just
fine but does anyone know of a way to parse multipart mime messages?
Doesn't seem like theres any gems out there for it and the only other
top hit is the Chilkat library which just looks, well, not friendly. I
suppose I could roll my own multipart parser but that just seems like
something that should be out there already.

Thanks in advance for any advice, if you need more information as to the
original request please let me know!

Corey

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/2126/response.txt