    I find a lot of .Net decompilers that brings me the full source code,
    there is a way to avoid this ?

    Pietro

    Pietro, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Pietro

    Scott Allen Guest

    Scott Allen, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 11, 2005
  4. Pietro

    TJS Guest

    TJS, Feb 12, 2005
  5. Pietro

    Scott Allen Guest

    Scott Allen, Feb 12, 2005
  6. Pietro

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Pietro <> wrote in news:#U0tHPEEFHA.3888
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I find a lot of .Net decompilers that brings me the full source code,
    > there is a way to avoid this ?

    Just get a .NET obfuscators. There are several on the market.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Feb 12, 2005
  7. TJS,

    I see the MSDN article in that link just fine.

    Your network may have a routing problem.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    =====================

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 12, 2005
  8. Pietro

    TJS Guest

    I get this :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/500/defau.../issues/03/11/NETCodeObfuscation/default.aspx

    TJS, Feb 14, 2005
  9. Pietro

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello Pietro,

    I've noticed that you have gotten a lot of responses suggesting an obfuscator.
    I just wanted to make sure that you knew that an obfuscator simply munges
    the code. While a decompiler can still be used against your program, the
    obfuscator makes it hard, but not impossible to determine what is going on.

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com

    Matt Berther, Feb 17, 2005