    EdUarDo Guest

    Hi all, I need to decrypt some info encrypted with DSA algorithm.
    I've all the keys, Could someone point me to a code sample?
    EdUarDo, Dec 29, 2005

  2. EdUarDo

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:15:36 +0100, EdUarDo
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly
    quoted someone who said :

    >Hi all, I need to decrypt some info encrypted with DSA algorithm.
    >I've all the keys, Could someone point me to a code sample?

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/encrption.html
    and get the Feghi textbook.

    Unfortunately there are many variations. You may have to do quite a
    bit of fiddling to fine tune your decryption.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Dec 29, 2005