Default.aspx on all folders

Oleg Ogurok

Hi all,

In my ASP.NET application, I have folders:
/
/main
/test

There is a Default.aspx in the root (/) folder, which shows if I type
http://server/.
There is also Default.aspx in /main folder. However, I get a File Not Found
error when I try to browse to it as http://server/main. It only works if I
specify the full path to it, e.g. http://server/main/Default.aspx.

Is there a way to enable the "default" file for each folder in an ASP.NET
application? Can this be done via Web.Config? I couldn't find a suitable
option in MSDN docs.

Thanks,
Oleg.