deploy .pdb .resx file

Guest

Do we need to deploy these type of file on server. Is .resx file embedded
into dll or not? If not we should include resx file, right?

strout

Jordan Richard

The .pdb file contains debug information. If you have an error logging
routine that somehow uses the stack trace to determine the line of code that
choked, then you'll need the pdb file (and it will have to be the one
generated when you compiled the current version of the dll).