    Is it possible to read these objects in ruby and output their values?

    thanks,
    ad.
    Ad Ad, Feb 24, 2010

  2. On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Ad Ad <> wrote:

    > I am using ruby to check some memcache keys.
    > the memcache values are serialized java objects.
    >
    > Is it possible to read these objects in ruby and output their values?

    Haven't tried it but a google search on "deserialize java object with ruby"
    led to this via the second link: http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/javaobs/

    Yes, it's old and apparently abandoned, but might give you a start :)

    Remember, GIYF

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------
    twitter: @hassan
    Hassan Schroeder, Feb 24, 2010

  3. Ad Ad

    yermej Guest

    On Feb 24, 2:48 pm, Ad Ad <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am using ruby to check some memcache keys.
    > the memcache values are serialized java objects.
    >
    > Is it possible to read these objects in ruby and output their values?
    >
    > thanks,
    > ad.

    I guess jruby would be one option. You should be able to use the Java
    Serialization classes directly.
    yermej, Feb 25, 2010