    at design-time?

    Thanks

    Frederic Goulet
    Frederic Goulet, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Salut Frederic,

    juste à changer la valeur de la property Rows. Essaie donc, 3.

    Rather than “datalist”, did you meant “listbox?” If yes, you just have to
    change the Rows property to the number of lines. You might try 3.

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
    Toronto

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 21, 2004

  3. Hi Ken,
    No, I really meant the DataList control in the WebControls namespace. Every
    time you drop one of those on a web form, the designer display a 5 items
    sampling (or rows) and it could be very annoying at design-time. A "Rows"
    property would come very handy but this control unlike the ListBox control
    work only when bound to a DataSource.

    Thanks anyway

    Frederic

    P.S.: Your french is excellent!