Design-time DataList 5 items

Frederic Goulet

Is there any known workaround to make the DataList display less than 5 items
at design-time?

Thanks

Frederic Goulet

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Salut Frederic,

juste à changer la valeur de la property Rows. Essaie donc, 3.

Rather than “datalist”, did you meant “listbox?” If yes, you just have to
change the Rows property to the number of lines. You might try 3.

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
Toronto

Frederic Goulet

Hi Ken,
No, I really meant the DataList control in the WebControls namespace. Every
time you drop one of those on a web form, the designer display a 5 items
sampling (or rows) and it could be very annoying at design-time. A "Rows"
property would come very handy but this control unlike the ListBox control
work only when bound to a DataSource.

Thanks anyway

Frederic

P.S.: Your french is excellent!