    window?

    Any help would be appreciated,
    Max

    Max2006, Jul 13, 2007

  2. Hi Max,

    If you use the User Control on a Web Form, when it's selected, the
    properties window should show the "Text" property correctly. I verified
    this using your code and it's working as expected.

    Please note though this property will not show when you're working on the
    User Control's designer itself.

    Would you please tell me more about the issue? This should be a by default
    behavior. If necessary, you can create a reproducible project and send it
    to me for further troubleshooting. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jul 13, 2007

  3. Max2006

    Max2006 Guest

    You are correct. All I had to do was close all pages and re-open them in the
    IDE.
    Sorry about the confiuseion

    Regards,
    Max