Detecting Trust Level

Will

Hello,
I'd just like to start out this post by saying I'm not a developer by
any means. I do have a question that falls into the developer realm
so I figured I'd give it a shot and ask here. I'm working with a
program that has issues running in medium trust. The code is being
rewritten to allow it to run in medium trust, but in the mean time I'd
like to come up with some documentation for our customers.

What would really be helpful is a way to detect the trust level that
a .net page is running under. I've searched the web and this group
for a good method, but one didn't present itself. Is there a way to
do this?

Guest

http://blogs.msdn.com/dmitryr/archive/2007/01/23/finding-out-the-current-trust-level-in-asp-net.aspx