Dev-C++ - Files .o

gerarcone

How can I compile files .o with Dev-C++? In effect i just want the linker to
be deactivated to obtain object files

technator

Why do u want to do that? Even if linker is invoked, u can get the .o
files.

Try renaming your linker executable.

gerarcone

technator ha scritto:
Why do u want to do that? Even if linker is invoked, u can get the .o
files.

Strange, i can't find the .o files after the linker has generated the .exe

BobR

gerarcone wrote in message said:
technator ha scritto:

Strange, i can't find the .o files after the linker has generated the .exe

<OT>
Open your project, look at the 'build options' tab, 'object file output
directory' tells you where the *.o files will be. If that is empty, your *.o
files should be in the same directory as the *.cpp files.
</OT>

gerarcone

BobR ha scritto:
<OT>
Open your project, look at the 'build options' tab, 'object file output
directory' tells you where the *.o files will be. If that is empty, your
*.o files should be in the same directory as the *.cpp files.
</OT>

Thank you very much!!!