DEV-C++

InsainFreak101

I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
this flaw and hopefully they will fix it in the next version, if they
haven't already fixed it. but personally, I've never used a long
double.

InsainFreak101

I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
this flaw and hopefully they will fix it in the next version, if they
haven't already fixed it. but personally, I've never used a long
double.

sorry
meant for this to go somewhere elss

Juha Nieminen

I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
this flaw

It's a flaw that it gets the job done?

Default User

sorry
meant for this to go somewhere elss

One of the quirks of Google Groups is that altering the subject line
usually (I'm not sure if there's an override) starts a new thread.

Brian