    How to develop API for my C++ application if i want to use it
    something like an engine from perl and python?

    Thanks.

    n0xi0uzz, Oct 2, 2009

  2. n0xi0uzz wrote:
    > How to develop API for my C++ application if i want to use it
    > something like an engine from perl and python?

    What is your C++ *language* question, again? For general inquiries
    about software development, consider 'comp.software-eng' newsgroup.

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 2, 2009

  3. n0xi0uzz

    SeanW Guest

    SeanW, Oct 2, 2009
  4. n0xi0uzz

    Bill Guest

    An interesting question. More a general software design question however.
    For the most universal appeal I recommend you write a protocol and publish
    that first. A protocol will be available to any developer or any platform.
    Then develop a C API on top of that - for convenience. A C api is the most
    universally useful. Any other API, then you need to write that in the
    language/tool you want to support I guess.

    Bill, Oct 3, 2009