Develop inter-dependent eggs

Andrea Crotti

Develop inter-dependent eggs:

On a Linux machine I have many eggs to develop, for example

- egg1
- egg2

Now the eggs depend from each other, so running
"python setup.py develop" in order, doesn't work, because if the
dependency required is not already installed then easy_install tries to
fetch it from PyPi.

I looked around everywhere, but I can't find any feasible option, how do
I tell easy_install to install the dependencies needed from a filesystem
position and not from the PyPi server?