DHTML Behaviors and ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scupper, May 28, 2004.

  1. Scupper

    Scupper Guest

    I have been experimenting with adding some of the IE filters to an ASPX
    page, and have encountered a problem. Strangely, though the page will
    render in VS's browse window, it will not load in IE when pulling from the
    localhost using exactly the same URL.

    Here is the header of the ASPX file so you know what includes I'm using.

    Codebehind="default.aspx.vb" Inherits="DefaultPage" %>

    <?IMPORT namespace="t" implementation="#default#time2">

    I'm using the opacity and warp filters and doing some animation moving text
    around. Mostly modeled after the DHTML Dude article found here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
    us/dndude/html/dude01042002.asp

    Specifically, the example under "too many images" is similar to what I'm
    shooting for.

    Any insight into the nature of this problem would be much appreciated.

    Scupper, May 28, 2004

  2. Hi

    Hard to tell without seeing the whole thing
    Did you read this already?
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/behaviors/time.asp

    --
    Best Regards