Diary Programme?

Nobber

Has anyone written a diary programme that has some or all of the
following functionality:

1) Is accessable through web page on the internet

2) Allows two password levels

* level one is the owner who can see all the events that are booked
into the diary and can change move or edit events / appointments

* level two .. viewer who can only see the empty spaces in the diary
(and nothing else) they can however book appointements if they are
blank and have the correct password.

3) Allows level one user to manage accounts ie set / delete passwords
for viewers.

4) Allow level one user to assign certain parts of the diary as
reserved.

Thanks in advance

Luc The Perverse

Nobber said:
Has anyone written a diary programme that has some or all of the
following functionality:

1) Is accessable through web page on the internet

2) Allows two password levels

* level one is the owner who can see all the events that are booked
into the diary and can change move or edit events / appointments

* level two .. viewer who can only see the empty spaces in the diary
(and nothing else) they can however book appointements if they are
blank and have the correct password.

3) Allows level one user to manage accounts ie set / delete passwords
for viewers.

4) Allow level one user to assign certain parts of the diary as
reserved.

Thanks in advance

I think #2 is going to trip you up. It almost seems like you are looking
for a day planner and diary program (two seperate programs)

Nevertheless it wouldn't be hard to code.

Monique Y. Mudama

I think #2 is going to trip you up. It almost seems like you are
looking for a day planner and diary program (two seperate programs)

Nevertheless it wouldn't be hard to code.

Actually, it sounds like a lot of web-based calendar apps I've seen.
They're usually implemented in PHP or similar, though, not Java.