Difference between C and C++??.....

jacob navia

turBo_giRl said:
Do any bdy know the difference between Turbo C and C++?........

Turbo C: An obsolete version of a C compiler
C++: A programming language

Do not confuse:

A compiler implementation of a programming language (Turbo C)
with
A programming language (C++).

Han

Turbo C: An obsolete version of a C compiler
C++: A programming language

Do not confuse:

A compiler implementation of a programming language (Turbo C)
with
A programming language (C++).

turBo_giRl maybe just want to know the difference between turbo c and
turbo c++.
The turbo c just suppose c ,it is just a c compiler.And the turbo c++
can suppose c++ language and of course the c language.

terminator

turBo_giRl maybe just want to know the difference between turbo c and
turbo c++.
The turbo c just suppose c ,it is just a c compiler.And the turbo c++
can suppose c++ language and of course the c language.- Hide quoted text -

C++ has much more elegant features than C ,although it can compile C
programs as well.
'Turbo' is a prefix used to name some old versions of BORLAND
company`s compilers just as 'quick' is used for some MS products.I do
not recommend turbo compilers, they are outdated.

cheers,
FM.

Old Wolf

C++ has much more elegant features than C ,although it can compile C
programs as well.

C++ compilers cannot compile C programs. However, most C++
compilers are also bundled with C compilers.
'Turbo' is a prefix used to name some old versions of BORLAND
company`s compilers just as 'quick' is used for some MS products.I do
not recommend turbo compilers, they are outdated.

Turbo C++ 2006 is not outdated.

Stephan Rose

C++ compilers cannot compile C programs. However, most C++ compilers are
also bundled with C compilers.

Turbo C++ 2006 is not outdated.

You do realize we are just over one month away from 2008, right? =)

--
Stephan
2003 Yamaha R6

å›ã®äº‹æ€ã„出ã™æ—¥ãªã‚“ã¦ãªã„ã®ã¯
å›ã®äº‹å¿˜ã‚ŒãŸã¨ããŒãªã„ã‹ã‚‰

terminator

You do realize we are just over one month away from 2008, right? =)

--
Stephan
2003 Yamaha R6

$B7/$N;v;W$$=P$9F|$J$s$F$J$$$N$O(B
$B7/$N;vK:$l$?$H$-$,$J$$$+$i(B

Do not worry!! Two years is not that late for many purposes.BTW I
thought that Borland has got bored of prefixng its C++ compilers by
'turbo' .

yours,
FM.

Old Wolf

You do realize we are just over one month away from 2008, right? =)

I think there is a 2007 version of it, although I'm not sure
if the name is still the same. (The commercial equivalent has
had a name change from 2006 to 2007).