difference of assining value to IE and Netscape

Mr. x

Hello,

I have the following :

font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">
</i></b>

I want to assign current_page_inner a value.
What I did :
current_page_inner.innerText = "A value"
, but this change the default color of lightgreen.
So I did :
current_page_inner.children(0).innerText = "A Value"
, but this works only for IE.

How can I make a code that is both correct for IE and Netscape ?

Thanks :)

Steve R.

Mr. x wrote in message ...
I want to assign current_page_inner a value.

We will only reply if you promise to stop TOP-POSTING your replies in your messages, which means you
*should* type your reply BELOW the person's comment that you are replying to, as I have done here.

In all your previous replies you have replied ABOVE the comments other people have made and it's
upsetting some folk in here :~(

Just put the mouse cursor below the text in the message you are replying to and then start typing
:~)

It also helps if you SNIP irrelevant parts of the message, as I have done here in my reply to you.

Good luck :~)

Steve.

Mr. x

We will only reply if you promise to stop TOP-POSTING your replies in your messages, which means you
*should* type your reply BELOW the person's comment that you are replying
to, as I have done here.

O.K, that's what you meant top-posting, I'll try...
In all your previous replies you have replied ABOVE the comments other people have made and it's
upsetting some folk in here :~( Sorry

Just put the mouse cursor below the text in the message you are replying to and then start typing
:~) O.K.

It also helps if you SNIP irrelevant parts of the message, as I have done here in my reply to you.
Good luck :~)
Thanks :)

What about my question ? :

Sam Hughes

Mr. x wrote in message ...

We will only reply if you promise to stop TOP-POSTING your replies in
your messages, which means you *should* type your reply BELOW the
person's comment that you are replying to, as I have done here.
<snip>

It would also help, Steve, if your lines were not one hundred characters
long ;-)

Steve R.

Sam Hughes wrote in message ...
It would also help, Steve, if your lines were not one hundred characters
long ;-)

Ooops .. sorry about that. I changed it a week or so back so I could place an ad in a
newsgroup where the Charter permitted a maxium of four lines.

It's down to 85 now. Is that about right? A figure of 77 springs to mind, but is lost
somewhere in a tiny corner of my brain.

Must check 'usenet' rules :~)

Steve.

Toby A Inkster

Steve said:
It's down to 85 now. Is that about right? A figure of 77 springs to
mind, but is lost somewhere in a tiny corner of my brain.

It is convention to wrap lines at less than 80 characters. 72 and 76 are
oft quoted values because this means that the lines will be under 80
characters even when quoted a few times. I personally use 74, though not
through choice -- it just happens to be the default in my newsreader.