name

You can not.

======

Per design (whatever ms says)

you can not prevent a recepient/user

looking at the actual recieved "code"

on way or the other.

================

The same way that you can not be tricked
by a contactor to sign something in your home
by only been showed the last page.

============

Get real buddy.

------------

Einstein had it in theory in the 20's, and it took those
nuclear monkeys till today to prove it

Don't prove it that you are wrong.

Luis

You can not.

Per design (whatever ms says)
you can not prevent a recepient/user
looking at the actual recieved "code"
on way or the other.

<SNIP>

Somebody obviously didn't read the post properly!

My post had *** NOTHING *** to do with hiding my source code! Read it
again and you'll see that I was asking a question about the 2 slightly
different methods of preventing a page from being CACHED on the users
browser that are discussed in the two articles that I posted (i.e.
forcing the page from being retrieved from the server on each
request).

That's very different to hiding my source code...