    - the 'must-revalidate' in the aspfaq.com version.

    What are these commands and should I use them or not?

    Thanks
    Luis, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Luis

    name Guest

    You can not.

    ======

    Per design (whatever ms says)

    you can not prevent a recepient/user

    looking at the actual recieved "code"

    on way or the other.

    ================

    The same way that you can not be tricked
    by a contactor to sign something in your home
    by only been showed the last page.

    ============

    Get real buddy.

    ------------

    Einstein had it in theory in the 20's, and it took those
    nuclear monkeys till today to prove it

    Don't prove it that you are wrong.

    name, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Luis

    Luis Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:39:46 -0500, "name" <> wrote:

    >You can not.
    >
    >Per design (whatever ms says)
    >you can not prevent a recepient/user
    >looking at the actual recieved "code"
    >on way or the other.

    <SNIP>

    Somebody obviously didn't read the post properly!

    My post had *** NOTHING *** to do with hiding my source code! Read it
    again and you'll see that I was asking a question about the 2 slightly
    different methods of preventing a page from being CACHED on the users
    browser that are discussed in the two articles that I posted (i.e.
    forcing the page from being retrieved from the server on each
    request).

    That's very different to hiding my source code...
    Luis, Feb 3, 2004