Difficult datagrid

Frederik Vanderhaeghe

Hi,

I would like to get a datagrid which looks like
Site | Jan | Feb | Maa | Apr | Mei | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Okt
| Nov | Dec
Sitename 1 | | | | | | | |
| | | |
Sitename 2 | | | | | | | |
| | | |
Sitename 3 | | | | | | | |
| | | |

This would show how many times a site has been viewed in the months. What
SQL-string do I have to build to get this automatically filled?

I use the table TBL_Stat_Sites
columns: Datum (datetime, null), Site (varchar(50), null), IP (varchar(15),
null), Connectie (varchar(50), null)

Fré