  1. Vijay

    Vijay Guest

    Dont study Linked List because I is quiet Difficult.
    Vijay, May 29, 2006

  2. Vijay said:

    > Dont study Linked List because I is quiet Difficult.

    (a) What has this to do with C?
    (b) linked lists are easy, and there is no need to avoid studying them;
    (c) your spelling really needs work. I'm not one to spell-flame, but really
    I do think you would find it profitable to type a little more slowly, and
    consider using a dictionary to check spellings when you are unsure. For
    example, "it" is spelled with a "t", and "quiet" does not quite succeed in
    conveying the meaning you intended.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, May 29, 2006

  3. Vijay wrote:
    > Dont study Linked List because I is quiet Difficult.

    http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/105/

    This is what I used.
    The problems give you the function prototypes which is surely cheating,
    but if that's what your into, they even give you the solutions at the
    bottom of the page, so you can be done in under an hour.

    You need to use a pen an paper before you write these functions.

    Linked lists help you understand pointers, which seems to be the main
    feature of the C language.
    ballpointpenthief, May 29, 2006
  4. Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > Vijay said:
    >
    >> Dont study Linked List because I is quiet Difficult.

    > (a) What has this to do with C?
    > (b) linked lists are easy, and there is no need to avoid studying them;
    > (c) your spelling really needs work. I'm not one to spell-flame, but really
    > I do think you would find it profitable to type a little more slowly, and
    > consider using a dictionary to check spellings when you are unsure. For
    > example, "it" is spelled with a "t", and "quiet" does not quite succeed in
    > conveying the meaning you intended.

    I prefer assuming the OP is using the I-thou form used by experiential
    mystic religions like Kabbalah or Rasta. Perhaps some new form of
    Orthodox Geekery?

    This is a admonishment against breaking the covenant of Difficulty,
    especially the silent form of Difficulty. Only Grand-Wizards are
    properly prepared to Link the List between I and I. When I and I Point
    to Null, I and I experience redirection equivalence.
    Clever Monkey, May 29, 2006