Difficulty

Richard Heathfield

Vijay said:
Dont study Linked List because I is quiet Difficult.

(a) What has this to do with C?
(b) linked lists are easy, and there is no need to avoid studying them;
(c) your spelling really needs work. I'm not one to spell-flame, but really
I do think you would find it profitable to type a little more slowly, and
consider using a dictionary to check spellings when you are unsure. For
example, "it" is spelled with a "t", and "quiet" does not quite succeed in
conveying the meaning you intended.

ballpointpenthief

Vijay said:
Dont study Linked List because I is quiet Difficult.

http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/105/

This is what I used.
The problems give you the function prototypes which is surely cheating,
but if that's what your into, they even give you the solutions at the
bottom of the page, so you can be done in under an hour.

You need to use a pen an paper before you write these functions.

Linked lists help you understand pointers, which seems to be the main
feature of the C language.

Clever Monkey

Richard said:
Vijay said:

(a) What has this to do with C?
(b) linked lists are easy, and there is no need to avoid studying them;
(c) your spelling really needs work. I'm not one to spell-flame, but really
I do think you would find it profitable to type a little more slowly, and
consider using a dictionary to check spellings when you are unsure. For
example, "it" is spelled with a "t", and "quiet" does not quite succeed in
conveying the meaning you intended.
I prefer assuming the OP is using the I-thou form used by experiential
mystic religions like Kabbalah or Rasta. Perhaps some new form of
Orthodox Geekery?

This is a admonishment against breaking the covenant of Difficulty,
especially the silent form of Difficulty. Only Grand-Wizards are
properly prepared to Link the List between I and I. When I and I Point
to Null, I and I experience redirection equivalence.