    points to Directoryentry.bind().

    Impersonation and intergrated security are enabled.

    Please assist.

    Solly, Oct 6, 2003

  2. What does your code look like? Often times, these kinds of errors happen
    because delegation does not work.

    If using Basic authentication or binding with specific credentials in your
    DirectoryEntry constructor fixes this, then it is likely a delegation issue.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329986

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Oct 6, 2003