disable context menu for the following situation

suresh kaki via DotNetMonster.com

Hi
I have one webform1.aspx with one hyperlink button.if i click the hyperlink
button then it will open one web page(parent).? ?there(parent page) are
several hyperlinks to open different child html pages.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? My
question is i have written security to webform using javascript (No
cut,copy,save,print,no contexmenu) to parent webform.is that sercurity
things will apply to ? ?child pages????How????

we con't write any code in html page because the html pages are created by
some one and placed it in one folder. those html pages are
loaded into webform dynamically when we run the webform.

i think we have to do some think when click on the hyper link on web from.
pl give me the reply

regards
suresh