disable form, then what?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Evertjan., Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Evertjan.

    Evertjan. Guest

    Bruno Alexandre wrote on 20 aug 2004 in

    > If I want to block a user to change a form after submiting, I add a
    > function that will disable the submit button, but when I'm getting the
    > form collection (using post or get (form/querystring) I can't retrieve
    > that button value...
    > Is there any trick to do this?

    This is all clientside code, so OT here. Please ask elswhere.

    2
    Why not serverside disallowing a second submit, or overwriting the page
    with another content without the <form>?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Aug 19, 2004

  2. Hi guys,

    If I want to block a user to change a form after submiting, I add a
    function that will disable the submit button, but when I'm getting the form
    collection (using post or get (form/querystring) I can't retrieve that
    button value...
    Is there any trick to do this?

    Like https://www.cuworld.com/ webpage... Try to register as a free user
    membership and after click the submit button check what hapend... They
    disable all the form (checking the source code, they disable every form
    input box) How can they retrieve the values if the form is disable?

    function submitOrder() {
    var count = order_form.all.length;
    for ( var i = 0 ; i < count; i++ ) {
    try {