disable form, then what?

Evertjan.

Bruno Alexandre wrote on 20 aug 2004 in
If I want to block a user to change a form after submiting, I add a
function that will disable the submit button, but when I'm getting the
form collection (using post or get (form/querystring) I can't retrieve
that button value...
Is there any trick to do this?

1
This is all clientside code, so OT here. Please ask elswhere.

2
Why not serverside disallowing a second submit, or overwriting the page
with another content without the <form>?

Bruno Alexandre

Hi guys,

If I want to block a user to change a form after submiting, I add a
function that will disable the submit button, but when I'm getting the form
collection (using post or get (form/querystring) I can't retrieve that
button value...
Is there any trick to do this?

Like https://www.cuworld.com/ webpage... Try to register as a free user
membership and after click the submit button check what hapend... They
disable all the form (checking the source code, they disable every form
input box) How can they retrieve the values if the form is disable?

function submitOrder() {
var count = order_form.all.length;
for ( var i = 0 ; i < count; i++ ) {
try {