Disabling the print screen option

Ravindra

Hi all
I want to disable the print screen option for my web page. can anyone help
to solve this problem.It is urgent.please
regards
ravindra

Eliyahu Goldin

You can handle onbeforeprint and onafterprint events to do all sort of
tricks, but you can't stop the user from taking a copy of your browser
screen and pasting it to some other window.

Eliyahu

Hans Kesting

Hi all
I want to disable the print screen option for my web page. can anyone help to
solve this problem.It is urgent.please
regards
ravindra

Probably this works in the css:

@media print
{
body { display: none; }
}

but this will only prevent "regular printing" (prints a blank page),
but will not prevent a "printscreen".

Hans Kesting