    a cpp source program with g++.

    Thanks.

    , Mar 21, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I was thinking if their is a way to get the generated assembly code for
    > a cpp source program with g++.

    See the -S command line option. Also, consider next time posting to
    gnu.g++.help newsgroup. Your question is off-topic here. Thanks.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 21, 2005

  3. invincible Guest

    objdump -d executable_filename

    Mohan

    invincible, Mar 22, 2005
  4. invincible Guest

    readelf exe_fname

    mohan

    invincible, Mar 22, 2005
  5. invincible wrote:
    > readelf exe_fname
    >
    > mohan
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>I was thinking if their is a way to get the generated assembly code for
    >>a cpp source program with g++.

    >>Thanks.

    I tried both your suggestions (readelf and objdump) and neither worked on
    my _source_program_. Besides, they both seem to be *not* g++... Makes me
    wonder whether you read the message before replying. Probably not because
    in that case you'd be replying *below* the message not *above* it. Of
    course I can be easily mistaken. In that case, sorry.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 22, 2005