"Disconnect" vtkRendererWidget temporarily

Discussion in 'Python' started by Yi-Yu Chou, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. Yi-Yu Chou

    Yi-Yu Chou Guest

    Dear python users,

    I tried to display 4 vtkRendererWidgets arrayed in a 2x2 grid, and the
    arrangement would be like :

    X | Y
    --| --
    Z | T

    Now I want to have a function that allows users can switch to different
    views.
    For example, when the user clicks button1, widget Y,Z and T "disappear"
    temporarily and only X is displayed in the same window (frame) but in
    fullfill size. When user clicks button 2, X,Z and T disappear and only Y
    left.
    How to do it ??
    Thanks in advance !!!

    ¥ß§Y¥Ó½Ð MSN Mobile ªA°È¡G¥Î¤â¾÷©M MSN Messenger ºô¤ÍÀH®É¥æ½Í
    http://msn.com.tw/msnmobile

    Yi-Yu Chou, Jul 1, 2004