    I also googled, and found
    http://www.dwfaq.com/tutorials/basics/disjointed.asp, but it didn't work for
    me. Mousing over the text links didn't do anything at all.

    mt, Jan 13, 2006

  2. mt

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, mt
    <> spouted in alt.html:

    > I have never done dijointed rollovers,

    There are several examples here:
    http://www.pmob.co.uk/

    > Anyway, does anyone know of a simple tutorial for this?

    The above is not a tutorial, but should be easy enough to copy the code.
    Or you could try this one:
    http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/css pop ups/default.asp

    > Hand code is fine,
    > and anything using DW MX (not 2004) is fine, as well.

    The tools involved should be irrelevant. If they're not, you're probably
    using the wrong tools.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    Att. Google Groups users - this is your last warning:

    Mark Parnell, Jan 13, 2006

  3. mt

    David Graham Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, mt
    > <> spouted in alt.html:
    >
    > > I have never done dijointed rollovers,

    > There are several examples here:
    > http://www.pmob.co.uk/

    I would recommend the link above to anyone learning css stuff - a great
    resource, thank you.

    --
    David Graham

    David Graham, Jan 13, 2006
  4. mt

    mt Guest

    > The tools involved should be irrelevant. If they're not, you're probably
    > using the wrong tools.

    I mentioned the tool in case anyone knew of a thrid-party Dreamweaver
    extension.

    mt, Jan 14, 2006
  5. mt

    mt Guest