    --
    Regards,
    M.Rochdi

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Aug 28, 2007

  2. Hi,
    You can do it by handling ItemDataBound event if it is asp.net 1.1 or
    RowDataBound event if it is asp.net 2.0.Google for "itemdatabound
    rowdatabound event asp.net" and you will get exact syntax for ItemDataBound
    or rowdatabound
    Also http://gridviewguy.com is good site to visit if you any query regarding
    asp.net 2.0 gridview
    --
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks and Regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Aug 28, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Guest

    , Aug 28, 2007