    Assume user has logged into VeriSign manager before my app.

    Thanks!

    -M

    Mooky Mooksgill, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Mooky Mooksgill

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Mooky Mooksgill" wrote:
    : I'm writing a reporting application in ASP.
    :
    : I want to have links to a CF app - specifically VeriSign's eCommerce
    : Manager (on VeriSign's server).
    :
    : The links in my app will need current values for CFID and CFTOKEN in
    : their HREFs - I think these are cookies or session objects the
    : VeriSign/CF app sets once logged in, they appear on the url.
    :
    : Assume user has logged into VeriSign manager before my app.

    You want to have access to Cold Fusion ID and Token cookies belonging to
    another site? Is that what you're asking?

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Feb 27, 2004

  3. "Roland Hall" <nobody@nowhere> wrote in message news:<e5n69zM$>...
    > "Mooky Mooksgill" wrote:
    > : I'm writing a reporting application in ASP.
    > :
    > : I want to have links to a CF app - specifically VeriSign's eCommerce
    > : Manager (on VeriSign's server).
    > :
    > : The links in my app will need current values for CFID and CFTOKEN in
    > : their HREFs - I think these are cookies or session objects the
    > : VeriSign/CF app sets once logged in, they appear on the url.
    > :
    > : Assume user has logged into VeriSign manager before my app.
    >
    > You want to have access to Cold Fusion ID and Token cookies belonging to
    > another site? Is that what you're asking?

    Yes, I do. Is this possible?

    Mooky Mooksgill, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Mooky Mooksgill

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Mooky Mooksgill" wrote:
    : "Roland Hall" wrote:
    : > "Mooky Mooksgill" wrote:
    : > : I'm writing a reporting application in ASP.
    : > :
    : > : I want to have links to a CF app - specifically VeriSign's eCommerce
    : > : Manager (on VeriSign's server).
    : > :
    : > : The links in my app will need current values for CFID and CFTOKEN in
    : > : their HREFs - I think these are cookies or session objects the
    : > : VeriSign/CF app sets once logged in, they appear on the url.
    : > :
    : > : Assume user has logged into VeriSign manager before my app.
    : >
    : > You want to have access to Cold Fusion ID and Token cookies belonging to
    : > another site? Is that what you're asking?
    :
    : Yes, I do. Is this possible?

    I don't think that is possible.
    http://www.webreference.com/javascript/961125/index.html