Display XML data on my webpage

Anthony Jones

Joey said:
Ok, so here is an RSS feed for top stories from a local news station.

http://lex18.com/Global/category.asp?C=88362&clienttype=rss

I need to display this data on my own website. I know ASP, but not XML.

I have read some documentation and browsed websites, but I cannot figure
it out.

Help please!

http://www.w3schools.com/

Run through XML, XML DOM, XPath and XSL tutorials.

Design a mock up of how you'd like the RSS feed to be rendered in HTML (take
the time to build the HTML compliant with XML).

From your HTML create an XML Stylesheet (XSL) that will transform the RSS
feed to the desired HTML.