displaying chinese from code behind does not work

Coco

Hi!
I have been searching for solution for the problem i am
facing in displaying chinese character in my aspx page
initially when i created the aspx page with some chinese
chaarcter, it worked perfectly, but i am having problem
when setting the label of my page to some chinese
character during run-time which i do it from the code
behind

i realize the chinese will displayed correctly if i opened
all my files that contained chinese character using "Open
With Unicode (GB2312)" before the rebuilt my project
if i close those files and recompile those chinese
character from the code behind cannot be displayed while
others that entered from the aspx page remain alright
i tried to save my project as UTF-8 and Unicode but it
didn't help, i guess there must be some setting i need to
do in my vs.net but i have no idea how to do it