    into chunks sending it 1 mb at a time. Sometimes I'm getting errors, like
    the page won't load. Any solutions on how this is done right? Thanks for
    your help.
    =?Utf-8?B?Y25vdGU=?=, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Hi,

    I'd be interested to know whether the free NeatUpload component works for
    you. It's supposed to break down the file in chunks.

    At any rate, it might give you an idea since the source code is included.

    http://www.brettle.com/neatupload

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 26, 2006

  3. Thanks for your help. Apparently it has nothing to do with how I am
    uploading the images. I get a OutOfMemoryException thrown at this line:
    System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(fname);

    Thank you.

    Carl

    =?Utf-8?B?Y25vdGU=?=, Jul 28, 2006