distributing pyqt applications on windows

Keith Jones

Hi,

I've been working on a (totally noncommercial) application using
pyqt-3.3.2 and python 2.2.1, I'm in redhat 8 with qt3.0.5.

I'd like to be able to run this application on a typical Windows computer
(without the Qt development libaries, but I'm having a heck of a time
trying to figure out how to do this. trolltech.com only seems to offer the
full development stuff (requiring Visual Studio).

Can anyone shed some light on my situation? Can I, developing in linux,
access Qt libraries for windows so that PyQt works, without having to
install the Qt-Windows development libraries?

Thanks for any help.

Keith