Distribution List Distress!

Guest

I have over 50 distribution list. Some people's information is in more than
one dl. How can I send out massive email without sending multiple emails to
those in more than one distribution list?
In other words I only want everyone to get a email message but only once;
regardless if they are on other lists.
I need this done without eliminating them from the list that they are on,
even if they are on more than one list. I hope this makes sense.

Please advise!!

RobinS

Is this an Outlook question? Can you post it to microsoft.public.outlook?
This is a .net programming group.

Robin S.