DIV at 100% in a iframe

vincent.marguerit

Hi there!

I have troubles with divs, I can't make it be at 100% in a iframe. And
yet a table can take 100% of the iframe.
Look:

http://boxfly.free.fr/tmp/div_100/div_100.html

And the source of the iframe is here:
http://boxfly.free.fr/tmp/div_100/div_100_files/iframe.html

The div are like that:

And form-line-header is set to 100% and yet it does not take the 100%
of the iframe !

So I tried with a table, and it works well, but I am not allowed to
use table :(

Does anyone know why it does not work ?

Thanks,
Vincent.

Bernhard Sturm

The div are like that:

And form-line-header is set to 100% and yet it does not take the 100%
of the iframe !

how about turning off the scrollbars in your iframe (scrolling="no")?
and why do you need an iframe at all?

HTH
bernhard

vincent.marguerit

how about turning off the scrollbars in your iframe (scrolling="no")?
and why do you need an iframe at all?

HTH
bernhard

--www.daszeichen.ch
remove nixspam to reply

I need the scroll bar 'cos sometimes the page inside the iframe is
bigger...
I didn't choose to use an iframe, my boss did ;)

Vincent.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:07:51 GMT
scribed:
Hi there!

I have troubles with divs, I can't make it be at 100% in a iframe. And
yet a table can take 100% of the iframe.
Look:

http://boxfly.free.fr/tmp/div_100/div_100.html

And the source of the iframe is here:
http://boxfly.free.fr/tmp/div_100/div_100_files/iframe.html

The div are like that:

And form-line-header is set to 100% and yet it does not take the 100%
of the iframe !

So I tried with a table, and it works well, but I am not allowed to
use table :(

Does anyone know why it does not work ?

The example you give seems to work. Do you have an example of the page
which doesn't work?

vincent.marguerit

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:07:51 GMT
scribed:

The example you give seems to work. Do you have an example of the page
which doesn't work?

Oh!
It does not work with me, I am under Mac OS X and using Firefox and
Safari, for both the div is not taking 100% of the iframe, the table
does !
Are you using IE ? Does that work with IE ?

vincent.marguerit

Oh!
It does not work with me, I am under Mac OS X and using Firefox and
Safari, for both the div is not taking 100% of the iframe, the table
does !
Are you using IE ? Does that work with IE ?

Ok! I did it, now it's working well :D I will ask for a promotion ;)