DIV not correctly sized in TD

boeledi

Hello,

I have the following problem with DIVs, embedded in table TDs.
In two words, I would like to have one DIV per TD, each of these DIV
taken the full size.
Here is an example:

<head>
.clsFull {width:100%;height:100%;background-color:#ff0;border:1px
solid #000;}
</head>

The result is that everything is correct EXCEPT "Right" et "Down
Right" parts. The corresponding DIVs are not sized correctly in the
sense that it is not 100% width and height.

Could anyone help me?
Many thanks

Andy Dingley

I have the following problem with DIVs, embedded in table TDs.

So stop doing that. You can style the <td>s too, just as easily as the
extra elements.

Also you're not using a doctype declaration, so your browser will
render in quirks mode. Before worrying about any layout problems,
especially those involving box widths, you must push the browser into
standards mode. I suggest adding the HTML 4.01 Strict doctype
declaration.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:24:30
GMT boeledi scribed:
Hello,

I have the following problem with DIVs, embedded in table TDs.
In two words, I would like to have one DIV per TD, each of these DIV
taken the full size.
Here is an example:

<head>
.clsFull
{width:100%;height:100%;background-color:#ff0;border:1px
solid #000;}
</head>
Right</p></div>

The result is that everything is correct EXCEPT "Right" et "Down
Right" parts. The corresponding DIVs are not sized correctly in the
sense that it is not 100% width and height.

Why do you have a height designation on a div in all but the 2nd row?

Anyway, try adding a height to either the pertinent div or the cell
within which it rests (so your percentage designation has a reference).
This may still not work in the latter case as tables are unruly beasts,
and you should probably nevertheless delimit your non-css values.