    and list all files insid it

    Any idea Plaese
    THANKS
    LaiLakY, Jun 30, 2007

  2. LaiLakY

    Evertjan. Guest

    LaiLakY wrote on 30 jun 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Hi all
    > I want to divide long HTML page (paging) into smaller pages.
    > I know how to do it if I use recordset but in my project, I dont need
    > to read from a Database,

    try:

    <head>
    </head>
    <%
    if request.querystring("part")=1 then
    %>
    <%
    end if
    if request.querystring("part")=2 then
    %>
    <%
    end if
    if request.querystring("part")=3 then
    %>
    <%
    else ' part 4 is default
    %>
    <%
    end if
    %>

    > I'm reading a file system wich is a folder
    > and list all files insid it

    Don't we all?
    Is this relevant to your Q?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Jun 30, 2007

  3. LaiLakY

    LaiLakY Guest

    Evertjan.:> try:

    > <head>
    > </head>
    > <%
    > if request.querystring("part")=1 then
    > %>
    > <%
    > end if
    > if request.querystring("part")=2 then
    > %>
    > <%
    > end if
    > if request.querystring("part")=3 then
    > %>
    > <%
    > else ' part 4 is default
    > %>
    > <%
    > end if
    > %>

    Thanks Evertjan
    Your Idea is great but I have loop and I want after Iisting each 'say
    20 files' then the next will be in new page and so on

    > Don't we all?
    > Is this relevant to your Q?

    Thanks, for this i'm doing well.
    LaiLakY, Jun 30, 2007
  4. LaiLakY

    Evertjan. Guest

    LaiLakY wrote on 30 jun 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    >> I want to divide long HTML page (paging) into smaller pages.
    >> I know how to do it if I use recordset but in my project, I dont need
    >> to read from a Database, I'm reading a file system wich is a folder
    >> and list all files insid it

    [..]

    > Thanks Evertjan
    > Your Idea is great but I have loop and I want after Iisting each 'say
    > 20 files' then the next will be in new page and so on

    So you want a [clickable] file listing using the filesystemobject
    and know how to get the list of files in an array?

    then do:

    <%
    ' arr is filled by filesystemobject
    ' s is start position in arr

    for i=s to s+20
    %>
    <%
    next
    %>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Jun 30, 2007
  5. LaiLakY

    LaiLakY Guest

    THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Evertjan

    I used IF statment and it's work very nice

    THANKS AGAIN

    Kind Regards
    LaiLakY
    LaiLakY, Jun 30, 2007